Blackened Salmon Tacos
A quick and healthy way to satisfy all your taco cravings.
- 1½ lb salmon fillets
- 2 Tbsp blackened seasoning
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 12 corn tortillas
- ½ head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- Preheat broiler. Rub fish with seasoning.
- Drizzle oil in a large cast-iron skillet or ovenproof pan. Add fillets to skillet, and broil 3 to 4 minutes per side or until blackened and fish flakes with a fork.
- Break fish into chunks; drizzle with lime juice.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Serve fish in tortillas with cabbage, sour cream, and Peach-Avocado Salsa recipe.