Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Skillet
Move over heavy cream and make way for this dairy-free alternative to a classic dish. This weeknight dinner will become a favorite!
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts (boneless and Skinless)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 Small Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cravings Creamy Garlic Almond Dip
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 2 Small Broccoli Florets or one large (2-3 cups)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season the chicken with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add one tablespoon of oil to a skillet over medium heat. Place the chicken breasts on the skillet and cook each side for 5-6 minutes.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from pan and set aside. In the same skillet, add the other tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the onions to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes until translucent. Add in the garlic, toss and allow to cook for another minute.
- Pour in the almond milk and the Fresh Cravings Creamy Garlic Almond Dip. Mix to combine. Reduce heat.
- Add in the chicken breasts and broccoli to the skillet. Cover and cook in low heat for another 3-4 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Serve over brown rice or quinoa and Enjoy!