Creamy Ranch Salmon Skillet
Salmon fillets pan seared to perfection in a delicious creamy and zesty ranch sauce made with spinach, tomatoes, and a plant-based cream ranch dip.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup veggie broth
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 tub Fresh Cravings Zesty Ranch Cashew dip
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley and sliced lemon to garnish
- Season salmon fillets with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning
- Place olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add the salmon and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove the salmon from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the tomatoes and allow to cook for 2 minutes until tomatoes start to blister. Then add garlic and cook for another minute until fragrant.
- Pour the veggies broth and mix. Then add the Zesty Ranch dip. Toss and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the spinach and toss for another 2 minutes until everything is combined and creamy. Taste and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Return the salmon fillets back into the skillet and allow to cook with sauce for a couple of minutes. Pour sauce over salmon.
- Remove from heat and serve. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and lemons.