Foil Taco Bowl
Score with this Foil Taco Bowl recipe from Chef Anthony Serrano—it’s so quick and easy, you won’t miss a single play! All you need is a grill and craving for tacos & salsa.
- 16 oz ground pork
- 16 oz ground beef
- 1 cup sweet peppers (diced)
- 1 cup onion (diced)
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Fresh Cravings Salsa (your favorite flavor)
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- Toppings: Fresh Cravings Salsa, shredded lettuce, avocado, black beans, cheese, diced onion, diced tomato, tortilla chips, pork rinds, black olives, jalapeños, grilled corn
- Place 2 ounces of ground pork and 2 ounces of ground beef on a sheet of heavy duty foil that has been folded in half. It should be about 12 inches by 12 inches after folding it. Using a fork mash down the meat gently so it is uniform and about half an inch thick.
- Top the meat with 2 tbsp of Fresh Cravings Salsa, 1 tbsp onions, 1 tbsp sweet peppers, and a pinch of sea salt & taco seasoning.
- Tightly fold the sides of the foil packet so that the seam is on top and the liquid will not leak out.
- Repeat the process until you’ve used all the ingredients to create more taco foil packets.
- Place the packets on a preheated grill that has been heated to medium-high (approximately 350 degrees). Place the packets directly on the grill and cook for about 20 minutes or until the meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove the foil packets from the heat and let cool slightly.
- Carefully open and serve with your favorite taco bar toppings.
Chef Anthony Serrano Pro Tip: Use the foil packet as a portable plate and top with your favorite Taco Bar Toppings.