Fresh Cravings “Campground” Nachos
Light the grill, the fire or the oven– one way or another we want Fresh Cravings “Campground” Nachos for dinner! Made with our smooth and creamy, Fresh Cravings Kickin’ Queso Cashew Dip, these nachos are loaded with all the delicious flavors of a good ol’ fall camp out!
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 tub of Fresh Cravings Kickin Queso Cashew Dip
- ⅓ cup sliced jalapeno
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- ¼ cup finely-diced tomato
- Crumbled Cotija cheese
- Optional: 1 package of ground beef or plant-based beef substitute, cooked
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a 9 inch cast iron skillet, spread 2 cups of tortilla chips on the bottom and sides, overlapping them so that they form a layer. Top chips with half of the Fresh Cravings Kickin’ Queso Cashew Dip, half of the cooked ground beef, half of the beans and half of the corn. Bake for 3 minutes. Add another chip layer, and the remaining halves of the Kickin Queso, ground beef, beans and corn. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Top with jalapeno, tomatoes, and crumbled cotija cheese. Allow to cool before serving.