Dips & Sips: Kale Artichoke Tarts
This elegant appetizer takes less than 10 minutes to throw together- and has so much flavor!
Credit: Sarah Tracey
- Makes 9 tarts
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough, thawed
- 1 container Fresh Cravings Kale Artichoke Dip
- ½ c. grated parmesan cheese
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 1 T. crushed red pepper flakes
- Wine Pairing: Chardonnay
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Slice puff pastry into nine even rectangles and place them on the sheet tray. Prick the center the dough with a fork.
- Spoon 1.5 T. Fresh Cravings Kale Artichoke dip into the center of each dough rectangle- leaving a border around the edges. Grate a little parmesan cheese on each pastry.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes on the center rack until the pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and garnish with lemon zest, fresh thyme, and chili flakes if desired.