Mocha Toasted Coconut Ice “Milk”
Indulge in this guilt-free ice cream alternative, using Fresh Cravings Organic Chocolate Mousse, this treat is full of indulgent flavors whether you’re a coconut craver, a coffee lover or choco-holic!
- 1 can unsweeted coconut milk, stirred well
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup skim milk or nut milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 Tablespoon agave, honey, or pure cane sugar
- 8 oz container Fresh Cravings Organic Chocolate Mousse Cashew Dip
- Pour the coconut milk into the ice cube tray and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours. Best to do this the night before.
- Put the coconut in a medium skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until lightly golden brown and crispy, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Combine the milk, vanilla, espresso powder, and agave in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add Fresh Cravings Organic Chocolate Mousse Cashew Dip and 7 of the frozen coconut cubes. Blend until smooth and thick, about 2 minutes. Fold in 3/4 of the toasted coconut and transfer to a plastic container with a tight fitting lid. Press a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the mixture and put the lid on. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Scoop into bowls and top with more of the coconut before serving.