Polenta Rounds with Peach Mango Salsa and Crab
This easy appetizer looks incredibly fancy, but only has 4 ingredients!
Credit: Sarah Tracey
- 1 container Fresh Cravings Peach Mango or Pico de Gallo Salsa
- 16 oz tube of prepared polenta
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 oz jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1 bunch fresh mint, finely chopped
- Wine Pairing: Mateus Rosé
- Slice prepared polenta into ¼ inch thick rounds. Arrange on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, and bake in a 400 degree oven (or, air-fryer!) for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Sprinkle with salt and let cool.
- Combine jumbo lump crabmeat with Fresh Cravings Peach Mango Salsa (or, substitute Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo Salsa).
- Top each polenta round with the crab salsa mixture.
- Garnish with finely chopped fresh mint.