Smokehouse BBQ Chickenless Dip
Smokehouse BBQ Chickenless dip, made with Quorn meatless fillets and Fresh Cravings Almond dip, this recipe is vegan friendly and oh-so delicious! Find Quorn products in the frozen section of your local grocery store!
- 1 package (9.6 oz) Quorn Meatless Fillets
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Fresh Cravings Smokehouse Almond dip
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 jalepeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bag corn tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Heat oil in large skillet and set over medium heat. Cook Quorn fillets for 5-8 minutes or until heated through. Let cool slightly. Using 2 forks, shred fillets to resemble pulled chicken.
- Stir together shredded “chicken”, Fresh Cravings Smokehouse Almond dip, corn, barbecue sauce and jalapeno. Pour into greased 1-quart baking dish. Top with cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts and dip is bubbling.
- Sprinkle with green onions. Serve with tortilla chips.