Snickerdoodle Banana Boats
Welcome to Camp Cravings! Whether you can escape to a blanket of stars, or simply fire up the grill, our Fresh Cravings Snickerdoodle Banana Boats, made with our dairy-free Snickerdoodle Cashew Dip are the perfect fall treat.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2-3 Ripe Bananas
- ½ cup Mini Marshmallows
- ⅓ cup Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup crumbled (not crushed) cinnamon-sugar graham crackers
- 1 container Fresh Cravings Snickerdoodle Cashew Dip
- Cut 2-3 10 x 10 inch pieces of aluminum foil, heat oven or grill to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- With a knife, make a deep lengthwise cut alongside the curve of each banana, but do not cut all the way through. Open the slit to make a pocket.
- Fill each banana boat pocket with the desired amount of mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham crackers crumbles.
- Wrap the aluminum foil around the bananas to form a boat, then seal top so the banana is completely enclosed. Place on grill over medium heat, cook for 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows have softened. If using the oven method, place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes (can also be cooked on campfire coals!).
- Remove from cooking, allow 5-10 minutes to cool then unwrap the foil. Top the inside of the banana boat with 2-3 tablespoons of Fresh Cravings Snickerdoodle Cashew Dip or to taste. Enjoy!