Baked Eggs and Salsa
What better way to start your day? This breakfast recipe is easy and delicious, mixing two of our favorites: Fresh Cravings Salsa and eggs! Make sure your skillet has an oven-proof handle, because things are about to heat up.
What You Need:
- 1 cup of Fresh Cravings Salsa (but you can always use more!)
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- Canola or olive oil for cooking
How to Cook:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Lightly oil a medium skillet with an oven-proof handle. Pour Fresh Cravings Salsa into the pan. Using a spoon, make four nests in the salsa and break an egg into each. Season eggs with salt and pepper, adding cilantro if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked through.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the eggs and melt in the oven for one to two minutes.
- Top with cilantro and more Fresh Cravings Salsa and enjoy!