Black Bean and Salsa Soup
Vegetarian, gluten-free and deliciously good for you, this black bean and salsa soup is the whole package. Easy to make and even easier to eat, this soup can warm you up in any season. Crave on!
What You Need:
- 30 ounces (2 cans) of black beans
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup Fresh Cravings Salsa
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp sour cream, if desired
How to Cook:
- Combine beans, broth, salsa and cumin in a blender or food processor, blending until smooth. Transfer into a saucepan and cook over medium heat. Stir occasionally until soup is completely heated.
- Serve in a bowl with a dollop of sour cream and green onion sprinkled on top.
- It’s that easy!