Greek Chicken Salsa with Hummus Dressing
This diabetic friendly recipe makes the perfect quick and easy lunch or dinner!
- 1½ lb chicken tenderloins
- 2 tsp salt-free Greek seasoning
- ½ cup plain hummus
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp water
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 (9-oz) pkg premium romaine salad mix
- 1 English cucumber, coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup halved pitted kalamata olives
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Sprinkle chicken with seasoning; place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes or until done. Cool and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, whisk together hummus, lemon juice, water, and pepper.
- 20Toss together salad mix, cucumber, olives, cheese, and chicken in a serving bowl; drizzle with dressing.