Greek Pita Chip Bowls
A delicious recipe that is perfect for a savory and healthy lunch or dinner.
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ (9-oz) pkg baked multigrain pita chips
- 1 (10-oz) container plain hummus
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Toss together tomatoes, cucumber, onion, oil, vinegar, oregano, pepper, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Divide vegetable mixture, pita chips, hummus, and cheese among 4 shallow bowls. Sprinkle with more oregano, if desired.