Homemade Loaded Burritos
These homemade loaded burritos are great for easy weeknight dinners or an easy burrito night with friends! Garnish with your favorite toppings.
- 1 lb. 80/20 ground beef
- 1 jalapeno seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa
- 1 15oz can black beans – drained
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 6 – 10” tortillas
- Garnish with – Shredded iceberg, FC salsa, Sour cream, chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, sliced avocado and lime wedges.
- Brown ground beef – drain fat.
- Add jalapeno, onion, taco seasoning mix, water and salsa.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, add beans and rice, heat through.
- Warm tortillas.
- Divide meat mixture evenly on tortillas.
- Top with desired garnishes, roll and serve.