Kid Friendly Beef Enchilada Casserole
Packed with flavor and nutrition, this casserole is best served topped with Fresh Cravings Salsa!
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 (10-oz) cans red enchilada sauce
- 1 (8-oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 18 corn tortillas
- 1 (15-oz) can refried beans
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly. Drain and return to skillet.
- Add 1 can enchilada sauce and cream cheese; stir until blended.
- Arrange 6 tortillas in a greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish, tearing to fit if necessary; top with one-third of beef mixture, one-third of beans, and ½ cup cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Top with 1 can enchilada sauce; sprinkle with ½ cup cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.