Low Calorie Garlic Shrimp and Spinach
A savory, succulent, and satisfying meal featuring shrimp and spinach!
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (16-oz) container refrigerated salsa
- 1 (8-oz) can no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1½ lb peeled and deveined, large raw shrimp
- 1 (5-oz) pkg baby spinach
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Sauté garlic in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add salsa and tomato sauce; bring to a simmer. Season with pepper.
- Nestle shrimp into simmering sauce.
- Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Gradually stir in spinach; cook 1 to 2 minutes or just until wilted. Sprinkle with cheese.