Mexican Stuffed Shells
A fusion of two favorites, these Mexican stuffed shells are packed full of festive flavor. Perfect for the whole family, pair this dinner dish with a mixed greens salad.
What You Need:
- 2 cups Fresh Cravings Salsa
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 16 large pasta shells
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
How to Cook:
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large frying pan, sauté the ground beef, adding in the taco seasoning. Add cream cheese and cover until melted. Mix well and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta shells according to directions. Place the cooked and dried shells on a separate baking sheet.
- Pour Fresh Cravings Salsa on the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Stuff the shells with meat mixture and place each in the salsa-coated dish. Pour taco sauce over the shells. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the foil and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake for 10-15 more minutes. Serve with green onions, sour cream and, or course, more Fresh Cravings Salsa!