Looking for a quick, healthy dinner option that won’t lack in flavor? This salsa chicken recipe makes those weeknight dinners effortless, tasty and crave-worthy. Don’t be afraid to use a little extra Fresh Cravings Salsa to keep your taste buds entertained!
What You Need:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup Fresh Cravings Salsa
- 3 1/2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Cook:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Dust chicken with taco seasoning on both sides and place in the dish. Pour Fresh Cravings Salsa over the chicken.
- Bake for 18 minutes on first side then flip chicken over in dish and bake for an additional 14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly on chicken and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Make sure chicken center temps to 165 degrees.
- Top with more Fresh Cravings Salsa if desired.