Who says salsa and pizza can’t be best friends? Check out this Mexican twist to an Italian staple and prepare to indulge. Top with tomatoes and onions for a variety of veggies, or keep it simple. Perfect for Monday night football or an easy family dinner everyone will enjoy.
What You Need:
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/3 cups Fresh Cravings Salsa
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 green onion, chopped
How to Cook:
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese. Top with salsa, chicken, green onion and remaining cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Eat, enjoy and repeat!