Bacon Wrapped Honey Jalapeno Hummus Poppers’
This recipe is perfect for all of your appetizer needs! You can’t go wrong with these Jalapeno poppers made with Fresh Cravings Honey Jalapeno Hummus.
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounces Fresh Cravings Honey Jalapeno Hummus
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar shredded
- 2 tablespoons chives finely chopped
- ¼ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 10 bacon slices
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Slice the jalapenos in half lengthwise.
- Using a small spoon, scoop out the seeds and membranes from the jalapeno.
- In a bowl mix Fresh Cravings Honey Jalapeno Hummus, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and chives.
- In a separate bowl, combine Panko crumbs and melted butter.
- Fill jalapenos with the hummus cream cheese mixture.
- Top with crumbs and wrap half a piece of bacon around the filled jalapeno.
- Place on a baking pan and bake 18-22 minutes or until golden.
- Cool 5-10 minutes before serving.