Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Salsa Ketchup
These sweet potato fries are loaded with Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo Salsa and served with salsa ketchup for a spicy kick.
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo Salsa
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa
- Hot sauce to taste
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into sticks 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide and 3 inches long, and toss them with the oil.
- Season sweet potatoes with salt and pepper. Spread them out on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake until brown and crisp on the bottom, about 15 minutes, then flip and cook until the other side is crisp, about 10 minutes.
- While fries are baking, stir together ketchup ingredients.
- When fries are done, top with Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo Salsa and serve with salsa ketchup on the side for dipping.