The Ultimate Sheet Pan Nachos
Kick off game day with cheesy nachos topped with all your favorite fixings. It’s a sure crowd-pleaser!
- 12 ounces ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 9 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 12 ounces pre-shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- ¼ cup guacamole
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 cup Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with non-stick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and garlic, and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; stir in cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Drain excess fat.
- Place tortilla chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with ground beef mixture, black beans, and cheese.
- Place into oven and bake until heated through and the cheese melts, about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately, topped with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, red onion, jalapeno, and cilantro.