Chalupa Dinner Bowls
A fun and delicious dinner recipe for the family or get togethers!
Recipe by Emeals
- 1½ (4-count) boxes tostada bowls
- 2 (16-oz) containers refrigerated pulled pork without sauce
- 2 (16-oz) cans pinto beans
- 1 Tbsp jarred minced garlic
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded lettuce
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 (16-oz) container Fresh Cravings Salsa
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ (12-oz) jar pickled jalapeño peppers, drained (optional)
- Heat 6 tostada bowls according to package directions. Heat pork according to package directions.
- Heat beans with liquid and garlic in a saucepan over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve with a slotted spoon.
- Assemble each tostada bowl with a layer of lettuce, pork, and beans. Top with cheese, salsa, sour cream, onions, and if desired, pickled jalapeños.