Cheesy Chickpea Quesadillas
These homemade loaded burritos are great for easy weeknight dinners or an easy burrito night with friends! Garnish with your favorite toppings.
- 1½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2½ Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 soft taco size low carb tortillas
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup reduced fat sour cream
- ½ tsp hot sauce
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Smash together chickpeas, lemon juice, cilantro, and garlic in a bowl with a potato masher or fork.
- Stir in 1½ Tbsp oil.
- Spread chickpea mixture over 2 tortillas. Place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese, and top with 2 tortillas. Brush with ½ Tbsp oil.
- Bake 12 minutes. Carefully turn quesadillas over, and brush with ½ Tbsp oil. Bake 10 minutes longer or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, hot sauce, and paprika in a small bowl.
Cut quesadillas into wedges; serve with sour cream and Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa.