Cheesy Mexican Pizza
A gooey, delicious meal fit for the whole family and best served topped with Fresh Cravings Salsa!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1-oz) envelope taco seasoning mix
- ¼ cup water
- 12 soft taco flour tortillas
- 1 (16-oz) can refried beans
- 1 (10-oz) can enchilada sauce
- 2 (8-oz) pkg shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- 1 container Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly; drain and return to skillet. Stir in taco seasoning and water; cook until mixture is thickened.
- Lightly grease 2 rimmed baking sheets; place 3 tortillas on each.
- Heat beans according to package directions and spread on each tortilla; spread meat mixture evenly over beans.
- Top each with remaining 6 tortillas. Bake 10 minutes.
- Spread enchilada sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted; serve with sour cream and Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa.