These delicious chilaquiles are sure to start a fiesta in your mouth. The perfect blend of crunch and chile, who doesn’t love twist on traditional Breakfast?
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3-4 large eggs
- 3-4 cups tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups of green or red enchilada sauce
- Crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Mexican crema
- 1 med lime cut into wedges
- Garnish with Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style-Medium salsa, cilantro, sliced radishes, diced onions and avocados
- Melt butter in skillet, crack eggs into skillet and cook to desired amount. Remove the pan from heat and set aside.
- Heat a 10-12-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add tortilla chips.
- Pour in green or red salsa to coat tortilla chips. Cook for 2-3 minutes to heat sauce.
- Top with eggs and crumbled queso fresco cheese and drizzle Mexican crema on top.
- Serve with garnishes and serve straight out of pan.