Fresh Cravings Salsa is the perfect fresh topping for this healthy breakfast!
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup canned refried black beans
- ¼ cup Fresh Cravings Salsa
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place tortillas on a baking sheet; coat both sides with cooking spray.
- Bake 5 minutes per side or until crisp.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Crack eggs into skillet.
- Cover and cook 3 minutes or until whites are set and yolks are cooked to desired doneness; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat beans according to package directions. Spread on tortillas.
- Top with eggs, salsa, and avocado.