Dips & Sips: Chorizo Chilaquiles
Chilaquiles is a Mexican dish that’s incredibly simple but packs a TON of flavor!
Credit: Sarah Tracey
- 6 oz Mexican Chorizo
- 2 containers Fresh Cravings Restaurant-style Salsa
- 12 oz Tortilla Chips
- Eggs (1 per person)
- Optional Garnishes:
- Pickled red onions
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 package Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 jar pickled jalapenos
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add 6 oz of Mexican chorizo, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, and cook until lightly browned.
- Add 4 cups Fresh Cravings Restaurant-style Salsa (in the heat level of your choice).
- Warm through and cook until slightly thickened.
- Add 12 oz of torilla chips, stirring to coat, and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- To serve, divide into small bowls and top with a sunny-side up egg on each. If desired, add optional toppings: pickled red onions, sliced radishes, chopped avocado, crumbled queso fresco, sour cream, chopped cilantro and pickled jalapeños.