Dips & Sips: Mini Baked Potatoes with Pico de Gallo Salsa, Sour Cream, and Chives
A fun, mini baked potato treat!
Credit: Sarah Tracey
- 2 pounds small yellow potatoes (about 12 potatoes 2″ in size)
- 2 T. olive oil
- Sea Salt to taste
- 1 container Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo Hummus (Mild or Medium)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 T. chopped chives
- 6Wine Pairing: Chardonnay
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Wash and dry the potatoes and then dry them well. Place potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and roll them around to coat. Sprinkle generously with salt, rolling around to coat evenly.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes, until they are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Let potatoes cool slightly, and cut out a ‘V’ shape on each.
- Top each potato with the Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo Salsa, then a small dollop of sour cream. Sprinkle chives on top and serve while still warm.