Healthy Mexican Quinoa Bowl
This light and nutritious grain bowl is loaded with fresh ingredients and the bold flavor of Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa.
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped, stem and seeds removed
- 1/2 tsp cumin salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cooked tri-color quinoa
- 1 can black or pinto beans, drained, rinsed, and warmed
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Heat a pan on medium-high and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Add the zucchini, mushrooms, pepper, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir once and let it brown on one side before stirring once more to brown on the other side.
- Assemble by dividing the quinoa, vegetable mix, beans and avocado between two bowls. Top with Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa and cilantro.