Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
Taco night is easier than ever with this recipe for succulent shredded beef flavored with Fresh Cravings Salsa.
- 3 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 (16 oz) container Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa
- 16 taco-sized tortillas, corn or flour
- Recommended toppings: Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa, diced red onion, cilantro and limes for garnish
- Heat a large pan, coated with nonstick cooking spray, on high. Meanwhile, season the chuck roast liberally with salt and pepper. Brown the roast for 3 minutes and flip to brown the other side for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the roast to a slow cooker and top with Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa. Cook on high for 8 hours. Use two forks to shred the meat. Return beef to the pot and mix in the sauce.
- Grill or dry fry the tortillas until it browns slightly. Fill with shredded beef and toppings.