Vegetarian Lentil Tacos
These hearty and delicious lentil tacos are perfect for vegans and vegetarians, but even meat eaters will ask for seconds!
- ½ cup chopped white onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 cup Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 8 taco-size tortillas, corn or flour
- Recommended toppings: avocado, sliced jalapeños, shredded lettuce, pickled red onions
- Heat a pan, coated with nonstick cooking spray, on medium-high. Add the onions, garlic, and spices. Stir and cook until the onions turn translucent. Mix in the Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa and lentils. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Warm the tortillas. Divide the lentils evenly between the tortillas and finish with recommended toppings.