Fresh Cravings Salsa Egg Bites
Egg muffins are a perfect protein-rich breakfast for busy mornings on the go. Make a batch on Sunday and enjoy all week long!
- 1 dozen large eggs
- ¼ cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo
- salt, to taste
- Recommended Toppings: Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa, shredded pepper jack cheese, and avocado
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. Mix in the spinach, Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo, and salt. Divide the mixture evenly in the muffin pan.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes. Allow the bites to cool in the pan for 5 minutes. If using cheese, sprinkle on top immediately after the pan is removed from the oven. Use a knife to loosen the bites from the cups. Top the bites with avocado and Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa.