Rotisserie Chicken Torta Sandwiches
This Mexican-inspired chicken sandwich is a little bit spicy, tangy, savory, and mouth-wateringly delicious! Plus, it’s ready in minutes.
- 1 can refried black beans
- ½ cup Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa
- 6 kaiser rolls, sliced in half and dry toasted
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken, skin discarded and meat shredded
- Recommended toppings: avocado, pickled red onions, baby arugula, Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo, cotija cheese and sliced jalapeños
- In a pot, mix together the refried black beans and Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa. Cook on medium heat until hot.
- Assemble the sandwiches by spreading the black beans on the bottom half of the roll. Complete with chicken, recommended toppings and the top half of the rolls. Serve.