Layered Taco Tomato Salad
Layers of fresh ingredients come together to create the perfect dish for any occasion.
- 1½ lb ground beef
- 1 (12-oz) pkg frozen corn kernels
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 (1 oz) envelope gluten-free taco seasoning mix
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ (9.25-oz) pkg gluten-free corn chips
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded lettuce
- 3 large beefsteak tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- ½ cup of Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa for topping
- Cook beef, corn, and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink. Drain; return mixture to skillet.
- Stir in seasoning and water; cook for 1 minute or until thoroughly heated and the mixture is slightly thickened.
- Layer chips, lettuce, tomatoes, beef mixture, cheese, and sour cream on each of the 6 plates.