Don’t forget to top this yummy, low-cal recipe off with Fresh Cravings Hummus!
- 5 pita bread rounds, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1½ cups Fresh Cravings Classic Hummus
- 1½ cups tzatziki dip
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- ½ cup sliced pepperoncini
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place pita wedges on two large-rimmed baking sheets; drizzle with oil. Bake 20 minutes or until crisp.
- Transfer chips to 6 plates. Top each serving with hummus, tzatziki, tomatoes, olives, pepperoncini, and parsley.