Low Carb Cheesy Taco Bake
Low carb and cheesy, what more could you ask for?!
- 1½ lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded lettuce
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook beef and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly. Drain, and return to skillet.
- Add Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa, mayonnaise, chili powder, and ¾ cup cheese to skillet; mix well. Spoon into a 2-quart greased baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes. Top with 1¼ cups cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
- Serve over lettuce, and top with tomatoes.