Bacon and Egg Breakfast Tacos
Bacon, Eggs, Cheese, OH MY! Enjoy this dish with some Fresh Cravings Salsa for a nourishing, flavorful breakfast.
- 4 slices center cut bacon
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 4 corn tortillas, warmed
- ½ cup shredded reduced fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp; drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in skillet.
- Add eggs to hot drippings; cook over medium heat, without stirring, 2 minutes or until eggs begin to set.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until eggs are thickened and set; remove from heat. Crumble bacon.
- Serve eggs in tortillas; top with cheese, Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa, bacon, and onions.