Meatless Cheesy Egg Quesadillas
Bring some excitement to your breakfast with this veggie, cheese, and egg quesadilla recipe!
Recipe by Emeals
- ¾ cup frozen veggie crumbles
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded 75%-less-fat white Cheddar cheese
- 4 low-carb soft taco-size flour tortillas
- ½ cup Fresh Cravings Salsa
- Cook crumbles in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet according to package directions. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add eggs and pepper to skillet; cook, without stirring, until beginning to set on bottom. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and set.
- Stir onions into egg mixutre. Top half of each tortilla with egg mixture and cheese; fold in half over filling.
- Wipe skillet clean. Cook quesadillas, in 2 batches, over medium-high heat 2 minutes per side or until browned and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa.