Mexican Pigs in a Blanket
Mexican pigs in a blanket are the perfect twist on a delicious football classic. Your guests will thank you for these delicious bombs of flavor.
- 1 – 10” flour tortilla
- 4 tbsp. refried beans
- 4 oz. cream cheese – softened
- 1/4 c. Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa – Hot
- 16 mini cocktail sausages
- 1/2 c. sharp cheddar cheese – shredded
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 c. Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa – Medium
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spread refried beans on flour tortilla.
- Mix softened cream cheese with 1/4 c. FC Restaurant
Style Salsa and spread over the refried beans.
- Cut tortilla into 16 triangles.
- Place a mini cocktail sausage on the wide end of the
tortilla strip and roll towards the point.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Spray lightly
with cooking spray and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Mash avocados with a fork and stir in Fresh Cravings