Fajitas are the perfect meal for your game day party: easy to serve and full of flavor.
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil – divided
- 3 bell peppers – red, gold, orange – seeded, cut into 1/4″ strips
- 1/2 white onion – thinly sliced
- 1 lb. chicken breast – 1/4″ slices
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. chili flakes
- 1 lime
- Cotija Cheese
- Corn Tortillas
- Sour cream
- Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa – Medium
- In bowl mix chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika and chili flakes. Sprinkle over chicken and toss to coat evenly.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat, add 1 tbsp vegetable oil and coated chicken.
- Cook, tossing frequently until chicken is done. Remove chicken from skillet.
- In same skillet over medium high heat, add 1 tbsp. vegetable oil, pepper strips and onion. Cook, tossing frequently until peppers are soft.
- Add chicken back into skillet and toss with vegetables.
- Warm tortillas and top with fajita mixture.
- Serve with FC Restaurant Style Salsa, sour cream, cilantro, Cotija and lime.