Winter Harvest Sweet Potato Tacos
Sweet potatoes, corn & so much more! Get into the holiday spirit with this simple and delicious Winter Sweet Potato Taco recipe featuring Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa.
- 4 large sweet potatoes, washed & diced into ½ inch cubes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning of your choice
- ½ Tbsp garlic powder
- ¼ Tbsp onion powder
- 1 can sweet corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 small-medium corn or flour tortillas
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- Cotija Cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Lime wedges
- Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Mild Salsa
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large mixing bowl, toss the sweet potato cubes in olive oil, taco seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper, until lightly coated. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and place sweet potatoes on it evenly spread. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until potatoes are fully cooked through.
- While the potatoes are cooking: Pour black beans, corn, olive oil, salt and pepper, into a medium skillet over medium heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until the corn begins to brown. Set aside.
- Warm tortillas over low heat in a medium skillet.
- Assemble tacos using warmed tortillas, sweet potatoes, black bean and corn mixture topped with avocado slices, freshly chopped cilantro, crumbled cotija cheese, a squeeze of lime and Fresh Cravings salsa. Serve with remaining salsa, fresh guac, and chips to enjoy!