Taco Lettuce Cups
This light take on tacos uses lettuce leaves instead of tortillas, but packs all the Mexican flavor you love.
- 1/2 lb ground chicken or turkey
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, leaves separated and cleaned
- Optional toppings: sour cream, shredded cheese, Fresh Cravings Pico De Gallo salsa, chopped cilantro, avocado, lime juice
- Heat oil in skillet, add ground chicken or turkey, salt and pepper, and cook until meat is no longer pink, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a small bowl and add Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa. Mix to combine.
- Spoon into lettuce leaves and add toppings.