Sonoran Style Hot Dogs
These decadent Mexican-inspired hot dogs loaded with toppings will be the favorite dish at your summer barbecue.
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 slices bacon, not thick cut
- 6 hot dog buns
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo
- Optional toppings: black beans, cotija cheese, chopped cilantro
- Heat grill until medium hot, clean and oil grates.
- Wrap each hot dog with a slice of bacon.
- Place bacon wrapped hot dog on grill and cook, turning frequently with tong until bacon is cooked.
- In small bowl combine mayonnaise and Sriracha.
- Place hot dog in bun, drizzle with Sriracha Mayonnaise and Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo and other optional toppings, if desired.