Walking Taco Casserole
Layered and seasoned to perfection, this walking taco casserole will be a crowd pleaser for sure.
- 1 (6-oz) pkg baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- 1 (15.4-oz) can gluten free refried black beans
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa for topping
- Preheat oven to 450°F; place 2 large baking sheets in oven while preheating.
- Cook spinach and garlic in 1 Tbsp hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Stir in beans; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Spread bean mixture over 6 tortillas; sprinkle with cheese, and cover with remaining tortillas.
- Brush preheated baking sheets with 1½ Tbsp oil. Transfer quesadillas to pan and brush tops with 1½ Tbsp oil. Bake 10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Cut into wedges. Serve with Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa for topping and guacamole.