Taco Burgers with a side of Fresh Cravings Salsa makes for a zesty and flavorful dinner that won’t disappoint!
- 1¼ lb lean ground beef
- ½ lb ground chorizo sausage
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 18 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 2 avocados, sliced
- ⅓ cup refrigerated salsa
- Combine beef, chorizo, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; shape into 6 patties. Cook patties in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until no longer pink in centers.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Arrange lettuce in 6 stacks; top with burgers, mayonnaise mixture, avocado, and salsa. Wrap lettuce around burgers; serve immediately.