Lettuce Chicken and Cauliflower Hummus Bowls
Get ready to fuel your body and satisfy your taste buds with these quick and healthy Chicken and Cauliflower Hummus Bowls!
- 7 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 2 cups Fresh Cravings Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss cauliflower and tomatoes with oil, paprika, and salt on two large rimmed baking sheets; spread in a single layer.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and browned and tomatoes burst.
- Meanwhile, cook nuts in a dry skillet over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until toasted.
- Divide hummus and chicken among 6 bowls. Top with cauliflower, tomatoes, parsley, and nuts.