California Club Omelets
Fuel up for your day ahead with this delicious, quick and healthy recipe.
- 2 Tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- ½ tsp garlic salt, divided
- ½ tsp pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 4 tsp olive oil, divided
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup microgreens
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, basil, and ¼ tsp each garlic salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk together eggs and ¼ tsp each garlic salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Cook one-fourth of egg mixture in 1 tsp hot oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat, tilting pan to spread evenly, 1 minute or until edges begin to set.
- Lift edges with a rubber spatula, tilting pan to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cook 1 minute or until center is just set.
- Top with one-fourth of tomato slices, avocado, bacon, and greens. Loosen omelet with spatula; fold in half over filling. Carefully slide omelet onto a plate. Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style or Chunky Salsa for topping.
- Repeat procedure with remaining eggs, oil, tomato slices, avocado, bacon, and greens to make 4 omelets. Serve omelets with sauce.