Dips & Sips: Honey Jalapeño White Chocolate Truffles
An unexpected sweet treat made with hummus!
Credit: Sarah Tracey
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (9 crackers)
- 1 container Fresh Cravings Honey Jalapeno Hummus
- 2 T. powdered sugar
- 1 11-ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Wine Pairing: Off-dry Riesling
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with a thin layer of nonstick cooking spray
Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground.
- Transfer the crumbs to a large bowl. Add the Fresh Cravings Honey Jalapeno Hummus and stir until combined.
- Add powdered sugar and mix until the mixture starts forming a ball.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls and arrange on the baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until cold and firm (at least 1 hour or overnight).
- Combine the white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring, until smooth. One at a time, drop each ball into the melted chocolate, spoon more chocolate over to coat. Remove with a fork, allowing the excess chocolate to drip off (gently tapping the stem of the fork will help), then place on the baking sheet. Refrigerate until set and ready to serve.